AluK Windows & Doors // SC95TT Sliding Door System
The SC95TT thermally broken sliding door system from AluK is a superior, high performing sliding solution with great aesthetics and design appeal.
The product comes with sturdy rollers tested for many cycles of operation and is a trusted and proven AluK product worldwide. This versatile sliding door solution comes with lot of choices and customised options and is an ideal energy efficient sliding solution for applications in high-rise buildings and individual residences.
- SC95TT sliding system is based on thermal break insulated proﬁles for optimised energy efficiency.
- A 101.6 mm frame in two track and 150mm frame in three track. Frame size to suit standard Australian framing sizes means the door can be installed into a sub head and sub sill and coupled with matching Alspec systems.
- Double glazed slider with 84mm interlock proﬁle at centre.
- SC95TT comes with either a glazing channel wrap around solution for 28mm glass or a glazing bead based solution for 24mm glass and; hence convenience in glass options for users. (thickness can vary from 18mm to 28mm)
- Superior aesthetics with international design appeal: 45 degree join for sashes and 90 degree join for frames.
- Well-designed sloped bottom track with an effective drainage solution.
- Polyamide rail on bottom track for extra smooth sliding.
- Solid and robust in performance, works for high design wind pressure; a thoroughly tested door system for demanding weather criteria. A tested and certiﬁed product as per Australian Standards AS2047.
- Designed for integration of flyscreens/Security Screens.
- All accessories, ﬁttings, gaskets are AluK branded and tested for performance.
- This system is adapted for large dimensions with sash weight up to 150kg of load bearing capacity per sash.
- Retention brushes are in high-density propylene with central water stripping.
|Double Glazed||18 - 28mm|
|Uw range DG||2.5|
|SHGC range DG||0.42|
|Maximum Recommended Sizes|
|Maximum Product Performance|