Louvres & Solar Control // CityScape™ Operable Plantation Shutter
Engineered to Perform
With an extensive range of sophisticated modern profiles and complementary hardware, Alspec’s® CityScape™ is a complete and advanced louvre solution.
Our latest design incorporates an outstanding modern shutter look, improved functionality, and enhanced strength and rigidity with the use of structural alloys. Furthermore, the new design has eliminated significant fabrication time resulting in Alspec’s® CityScape™ being a market leading competitive solution for internal and external aluminium shutters.
Alspec’s® R&D and marketing teams have worked closely with many manufacturers to establish a market leading design that balances both form and function.
- Centralised rail fin enables full blade rotation in either direction
- New tilt bar design blocks light penetration
- Inclusion of the variable rail enhances the panel size configuration options to fit all openings
- Punched and powder coated stiles improve corrosion resistance and eliminate noisy shutters
- Huge range of accessories including fly screen adaptors
- Wide range of fitting options:
- Fixed Panels
- Sliding (Top hung and Bottom rolling)
- Bi-Fold Options
Reduced Fabrication Time
The new CityScape™ suite has been designed to eliminate waste through improvements in fabrication and assembly time. This has been achieved through:
- Simple square cuts on frames
- Pre-punched powder coated stiles
- Inclusion of calculation tables to improve quotation time
- New Spring loaded, UV stabilised glass filled nylon end caps with stainless steel pins
- Modified screw flutes reduce “snap offs” and head stripping
- Designed to accommodate a range of Alspec® hardware for use in multiple applications