Always improving our products
We are always looking at how we can improve our existing products and also design new systems for the ever-evolving marketplace. We are proud to say our design team has been at it again and this time they have re-designed our already impressive Invisi-Scape® System.
The features of the new "Invisi-Screen" system are;
NEW HOLLOW PERIMETER FRAME
- Increases rigidity.
- Reduces sag.
- Greater impact resistance.
- Increases security.
- Has a screw flute for ease of fabrication and increased corner strength.
- Concealed fixings - This not only improves security by putting fixings out of site from attackers, but also improves the exterior appearance and aids cleaning when required.
- The same perimeter frame is used for Invisi-Screen and Invisi-Screen Maxx.
NEW FLAT FACED SASH
- Smooth external face giving a more modern & contemporary appearance.
- Cornerstake inside the sash now doubles the "I Value".
- Reduced frame width increases open mesh area for greater visibility and increased airflow.
- A reduction in the clearance between the sash and the perimeter frame to minimise any possibility of a pinch point for fingers.
- Bulb seal added to reduce noise when screen is latched closed and also removes noise from any screen movement under extreme weather conditions.
NEW SCREEN RELEASE LEVER
- A "push" to escape handle system - when it is time to exit the new "push" to escape handle lets you unlock and open the screen in one smooth and easy motion.
- Handle now releases screen after only 20° of movement aiding in a speedy escape when required.
NEW INTERNAL SASH HANDLE
- Integrated internal sash handle gives consistent clean lines around the internal sash frame.
- Increased rigidity to reduce any flex when closing large screens.
The new Invisi-Screen System has its own fabrication manual with all the information required to fabricate this product.