ThermAFrame® // Thermally Broken Sliding Door
The thermal break minimises the transfer of heat and cold through the aluminium window frame, giving the door excellent insulation properties.
Featuring proprietary seals for exceptional performance the ThermAFrame® Sliding Door is the preferred choice where superior weather performance and considerable energy ratings are required.
A range of insulated glass thickness options up to 28mm are available which allows the system to be configured for excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
Designed and manufactured in Australia to meet the increasing energy requirements for the Australian environment, the ThermAFrame® Sliding Door is the preferred choice amongst architects, builders, homeowners and fabricators when performance and quality matter.
- Thermally broken product offering exceptional Uw values as low as 2.2
- Seamless integration with the existing ThermAFrame® range
- Optional AS1428.1 wheelchair compliant sill threshold ideal for aged care living or continous path applications
- Optional Sump or Sub Sill applications to suite various project requirements
- Up to 630Pa water resistant sill ideal for coastal or high wind load locations
- Patent pending heavy duty roller and corner assembly up to 300kg per panel
- Large energy efficient sliding panels, ideal for housing, apartment and commercial applications
|Option 1||101 x 60mm|
|Option 2||152 x 60mm|
|Uw range||2.2 - 3.0|
|SHGC range||0.22 - 0.54|
|Standard DG Panel||24 - 28mm|
|Site Glazed DG Panel||24 - 28mm|
|Maximum Recommended Panel Sizes|
|Maximum Product Performance|