ThermAFrame® // Thermally Broken Awning & Casement Window
Alspec's® ThermAFrame® Awning / Casement window system is an energy efficient window option that utilises the latest in European Polyamide Thermal Break technology combined with Australian design principles to achieve the best possible results in energy rating in a system that is easy to fabricate and install.
It's versatility allows seamless integration into ThermAFrame® Centre Pocket and Flush Glazed Systems to achieve the most challenging structural and energy requirements. It has been designed to accommodate high performance double glazed units that can maximise the performance of the building envelope.
Available in a 56mm sash featuring a 'Double Strut' Thermal Break design the ThermAFrame® Awning / Casement allows architects to minimise the transfer of heat or cold across a window with a standard system. Glazing could not be simpler with the colour coded wedges from standard Alspec® systems being utilised to deal with the many diverse glass options.
Featuring overlapping internal and external seals, the ThermAFrame® Awning / Casement Window is the preferred choice where superior weather performance is required. A range of glass thickness options up to 32mm allows the system to be configured for excellent thermal performance.
The system is complemented with a range of heavy duty Stainless Steel Friction Stays to ensure maximum performance with large, heavy IGUs. Sashes can be operated with manual or electric Chainwinders or Cam handles, locking or non-locking. With the use of our Chainwinder adaptor insect and security screens can easily be added from the inside of the building.
- Excellent 'Uw' values down as low as 2.7
- Utilises a strong 'Double Strut' thermal break construction for maximum strength in the sash
- Wide glazing pocket accepts Double glazed options up to 32mm
- Complemented by a range of Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Friction Stays
- Integrated screening options available
- Sash features internal and external weather seals for maximum performance
- Electric chainwinder option
- Colour coded glazing wedges ranging from 3mm to 7mm in one mm increments
- Integrates with ThermAFrame® Centre Pocket and Flush Glazed Systems
|Option 1||Sash width 56.4m|
|Maximum Recommended Sizes - Casement|
|ThermAFrame||101.6mm Centre Glazed Thermally Broken Framing|
|ThermAFrame||150mm Centre Pocket Thermally Broken Framing|
|ThermAFrame||101.6mm Flush Glazed Thermally Broken Framing|
|ThermAFrame||150mm Flush Glazed Thermally Broken Framing|
|Double Glazed||22 - 32mm|
|6.38/12/6.38mm IGU||37 (-2,-6) dB|
|Maximum Recommended Sizes - Awning|
|Uw range DG||2.7 - 3.4|
|SHGC range DG||0.21 - 0.40|