Commercial Windows & Doors // Air-Flo® Plus 125mm Framing
The Air-Flo® Plus 125mm Framing system is purposely designed to provide a total solution for all residential and commercial applications, including fixed lights and hinged doors.
The Air-Flo® Plus 125mm Framing French Door from Alspec® is a 40mm wide panel consisting of an 85mm face as standard. An integrated barrier/security door rebate allows for an overall frame size of 125mm.
Also integrable with the Swan Evo or Torrens 45mm commercial panel to cater for larger panel sizes.
Suited towards the suburban housing and multi-unit residential market, the Air-Flo® Plus 125mm Framing system caters to timber reveals, various coupling, 4-point locking, screening solutions and a full range of glazing options up to 25mm double glazed.
Successfully tested for compliance with Australian Standards AS2047, achieving high acoustic and WERS energy ratings.
Specifying Alspec's Air-Flo® Plus 125mm Framing ensures the client receives a solid, durable high-performance product.
- Framing options compatible with French/Hinge door integration
- A complete integrated screened frame offering external security and flyscreen options including Invisi-Gard®
- Suitable for suburban housing and multi-unit residential market
- Suitable to a range of terrain conditions
- Various glazing options for energy compliance
- Integrated timber reveal provision to suit various construction types
|Option 1||125 x 32mm|
|French Door||Width 40mm|
|Acoustic Performance Rw (c;ctr)|
|6.38mm Laminate||30 (-1,-2) dB|
|Commercial Windows & Doors||Swan Evo 45mm Commercial Shopfront Door|
|Commercial Windows & Doors||Torrens 45mm Shopfront Door|
|Single Glazed||4 - 10.38mm|
|Double Glazed||18 - 25mm|
|Maximum Product Performance|
|French Door Water (Pa)||200|
|Maximum Recommended Sizes|
|French Door Height||2400mm|
|French Door Width||1200mm|
|French Door Weight||50kgs|
|Uw range SG||3.1 - 5.9|
|SHGC range SG||0.17 - 0.58|