ThermAFrame® // 101.6mm Flush Glazed Thermally Broken Framing
Alspec's® ThermAFrame® Flush Glazed system is a high performance energy efficient framing option that utilises the latest in European Polyamide Thermal Break technology combined with Australian design principles to achieve the best possible results in energy rating in a system that is easy to fabricate and install. It’s versatility allows countless specifications to be achieved, from standard shopfront applications through to low rise window wall applications. It has been designed to accommodate high performance double glazed units that can maximise the performance of the building envelope.
Available in two frame depths 101.6mm and 150mm x 60mm, ThermAFrame® Flush Glazed allows architects to minimise the transfer of heat or cold across a window with a standard system.
Glazing could not be simpler with the colour coded wedges from standard Alspec® systems being utilised to deal with the many diverse glass options.
With the use of heavy duty mullions the ThermAFrame® 150mm Flush Glazed system with a myriad of mullion and reinforcing splice options can allow heights to reach and surpass 4.5m depending upon wind loading conditions.
Subsills are recommended for optimum weathering with all ThermAFrame® systems.
- Patent Pending Glazing Pocket Design maximises energy performance
- Patent Pending Glazing Pocket Design allows for insertion of optional accessories to reduce total window Uw values where required
- Excellent 'Uw' values down as low as 1.9
- 101.6mm and 150mm x 60mm Framing System
- 38mm wide glazing pocket accepts Double glazed options up to 32mm
- Thermally Broken Sub Framing designed to support heavy double glazed frames including the option of a two piece sub jamb for easier installation
- Thermally Broken Hinge Door Threshold also available
- The glazing pockets are designed to allow for the installation of large IGUs and provides the required glass cover to comply with AS1288
- Secure glazing using fully captive backing gaskets to outside of window frame allows windows to be reglazed from the inside
- Colour coded glazing wedges ranging from 3mm to 7mm in one mm increments
- Available as internally or externally glazed
- Easily adapts to ThermAFrame® 50mm Commercial Door and Awning Window
|Option 1||101.6 x 60mm|
|Maximum Product Performance|
|ThermAFrame||Thermally Broken Awning & Casement Window|
|ThermAFrame||Thermally Broken 50mm Commercial Door|
|AluK Windows & Doors||AluK SC95TT Sliding Door System|
|Single Glazed||6 - 14.52mm|
|Double Glazed||16 - 32mm|
|Acoustic Performance: Rw (c;ctr)|
|6.38/12/6.38mm IGU IGU||37 (-2,-6) dB|
|Maximum Recommended Sizes|
|Uw range DG||1.8 - 2.7|
|SHGC range DG||0.30 - 0.63|